- Our lawful basis for processing personal data ‘Contract/ legitimate interest’.
Date is held solely to administer our rent-to-buy and rent schemes as well as repairs and orders.
- The personal information that we hold is largely information given to us by you the customer when signing up to either scheme. Information is held electronically (PC, smartphone) and on paper. Paper copies of the rent agreement are kept in a folder out of public view. Electronic details are password protected. The information held will include your name, phone number, email address and home address) If you are renting for your child it may also include your child’s name and school.
- From time to time we may contact you about your rental agreement or with offers, workshops or similar that you may be interested in.
- It is in the interest of the customer that we keep this information so that we can administer the rent and rent-to-buy scheme.
- Information is not shared without your permission and any group emails are sent as blind copies.
- Paper copies of previous rent agreement are kept up to 10 years as many customers come back an have work done to their instrument (services/repairs/upgrades). After this time paper copies are shredded, and any electronic details deleted.
- By signing the rent agreement, you are also agreeing to the terms in this policy.